ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Lloyd 402 Flexion-Elevation Table - Chiropractic Distraction Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Lloyd 402 Flexion-Elevation Table
Get precise and guaranteed results with the remarkable controls offered through the Lloyd 402 Flexion-Elevation Table. This is a hydraulically controlled unit that ensures that a physician or chiropractor does not struggle to make the adjustments necessary. This guarantees the very best results no matter the weight or the size of the patient. With its manual flexion and distraction as well as lateral bending and powered axial extension and retraction at the pelvis, this table is a remarkably reliable and durable solution. It has a long list of optional features available to make sure it can be a customized patient solution.
- Hydraulically controlled Elevation
- Offers a more effective and comfortable way of adjusting
- Tilting headpiece with add-on paper attachment
- One piece adjustable chest
- Manual Flexion/Distraction
- Lateral bending
- Powered Axial Extension/Retraction of pelvic section
- Adjustable Ankle Rest (horizontal) with ankle straps
- Incredible height range of 19.5” to 39” in 9 seconds
- Length: 62" - 73"
- Cushion width : 21"
- Table width : 22"
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs
- Table weight: 240 lbs
- Limited 3 year warranty on parts
- Lloyd's superior designed auto and manual cocking drops
- Manual and automatic drop ankle
- Electronic Height Adjustment (EHA)
- Automatic Pelvic Flexion Distraction
- Automatic Axial Distraction
- Pelvic rotation
- Grab bar
- Rotating chest lumbar with breakaway
- Retractable flexion T-BAR
- Angled T-Bar
- Snap-on covers
- Total dimension flexion headpiece
- Auto Flexion (additional $1,700.00)
- Manual Pelvic Drop (additional $1,125.00)