Are you ready to purchase new equipment?
help you! Purchasing equipment for your business is always an important decision. We
understand the complexities involved in deciding what equipment to purchase, how much it is going to
cost, and what financing options are available. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
The equipment you may possess has value. We can provide you with the current value
and in most cases; you may use the trade in value towards the purchase of new equipment.
We offer financing options to help you obtain the equipment you need. There are
several programs available, allowing you to choose the option that best fits you and your business.
Leasing your equipment provides an array of benefits.
- Finance 100% of the equipment costs – no upfront or out of pocket expenses
- Leasing pays for itself – use of the equipment adds value to your company and ultimately your
- Preserves existing lines of credit for other operational uses
- Conserves working capital
- Flexible payment schedules and lease terms
- Lower monthly payments – allocate your funds over time with a fixed payment
- No early payoff penalties
Tax Advantages of Leasing*
- Tax advantages offer an opportunity to save you money!
- Payments are typically 100% tax deductible
- Monthly payments can be treated as a basic operating expense
- Lease structures allow assets to be kept off your balance sheet
- No messy interest and depreciation schedules
- Section 179 enables equipment purchases to be expensed (deducted from taxable income) in the
year of purchase
- Aid to Disabled Americans (#1338)
- You may receive a tax credit of 50%
- Making it easier to purchase equipment to treat a disabled person
*Please see your tax advisor for complete and current up-to-date
view a sample financial calculation »