ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Leander LT 950-Motorized Flexion Distraction Table with Variable Height
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Leander LT 950-Motorized Flexion Distraction with Variable Height
At Leander they understand that creating an excellent patient experience is of utmost importance to building a practice, and their tables are carefully designed with patients comfort in mind. But unlike many chiropractic tables, Leander Tables are also designed to improve the everyday posture of the chiropractic physician Patients.
Model 950 Features
- Motorized Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Flexion/Distraction
- Electrical Variable Speed (EVS)
- Electric Variable Height
- Front Lateral Flexion with Variable Lock
- Separate patient "Shut-off" switch
- Multi-Function Elevation headpiece
- Break-Away Abdominal Section
- "One Touch" Ergonomic controls for: Cervical, Ankle sections, & Lateral flexion
- Plug-in Electrical Foot Switches; One Each Flexion On/Off and Uplift
- Central Caudal Section Mount Controls for Variable Height, Timer, On/Off
- Scoliosis Kit Ready
- 22" Table Width
- Commercial Grade Naugahyde Upholstery
- Full 1 year Non-Prorated Limited Warranty
- 18.5” – 24” Variable Height
- 21” – 29” Variable Height
- Leather Cushions
- Cervical Drop
- Thoracic Drop
- Pelvic Drop
- Deep Violet
- Terra Cotta
- Dusty Shade
- Imperial Blue