ErgoStyle FX Flexion - Manual Cocking
Represents all you need in a modern flexion distraction table. For the first time in history, you can have the finest in bearing guided manual flexion and effortless fully controlled automatic flexion distraction in one stylish package.Standard Features:
- Upgradeable to AutoFlexion (shown)
- Manual flexion distraction with variable electric spring tension allows smooth, counterbalanced flexion, extension or circumduction with the touch of a finger
- Tilting headpiece with fixed face cushions
- Extending self-locking ankle rest with ankle cuffs
- Upgrade to optional drops with bilateral controls
- Fully modular design for future upgrades
- Powder coated for durability
- Elevation: 19" - 32"
- Speed: 19" - 32" in 13 seconds
- Table length: 69.5" - 76"
- Table width: 24"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Flexion: -17º
- Extension: +14º
- Side bending: -/+20º
- Rated voltage: 120 V
- Fuses: 1.6 Amp
- Current: 2.7 Amp
- Duty cycle: Intermittent-Max: 1 Minute On, 9 Minutes Off (both motors)
- Table weight: 320 lbs
- 1 year warranty
- ETL Listed and TESL Listed
- Upgrade to AutoFlexion - In the automatic mode, complete control of manual flexion and reproduction is maintained
- Patented AcceleratorTM III Manual Coking Drops provide faster acceleration with increased tension. Available for Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic sections, and can be added at purchase or as a future upgrade
- Break-away elevating chest with infinite locking capability and single side control assures proper patient "fit"
- Choice of 4 headpiece model upgrades from basic tilting to full drops, all with adjustable face cushions
- T-Bar for manual Flexion
- Please note, when upgrading to Auto-Cocking, all threedrops (thoracic, lumbar and pelvic) must be purchased together.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional