Table Pads & Covers
If you’re a massage professional, physical therapist, or chiropractor who wants to be able to give your clients an exceptionally relaxing massage, a table warmer is a worthwhile investment. Not only can table warmers create a much more comfortable massage with soothing warmth, but they can also make it possible for you to tailor the massage to the individual with the perfect temperature.
1. How Long Does It Take for Massage Table Warmers to Heat Up?
The specific amount of time it takes to heat up a massage table warmer depends on the model and brand, but in most cases, the average warmer pad takes around nine minutes to fully heat up. Most products also feature different heat settings to choose from, which will influence how long it will take to heat up.
2. How Can You Clean the Table Heating Pad?
In order to effectively use a massage table, it's important to keep the heating pad on it clean to prevent the spread of germs between clients.
- If your warming pad is attached to the table with elastic corner straps that can be removed, check to see whether it's machine washable. If it is, you'll be able to simply put it in your washing machine.
- If the pad is not machine washable, you'll need to wash it by hand with a mild soap and water.
3. Why Does My Table Warmer Shut Down?
There are several different circumstances in which your table warmer could end up shutting down. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- If the warmer pad is not getting enough power or there’s a problem with the heating coils, it will not be able to heat up as easily.
- Check the other mechanisms in the table warmer for observable errors, and if you do not find any, take the product to get repaired or consider replacing it.
- Many warmer pads have safety features such as automatic overheat protection that will cause the heating mechanism to shut off if it detects that the temperature has reached a certain level.
4. How Can I Test the Warmer's Functionality?
In order to determine that your table warmer is functioning properly, it's essential to make sure you test it every now and then. Here are a few great ways to test the functionality of a massage table warmer:
- Measure how long it takes to get up to a certain temperature.
- Perform an assessment of all of the table warmer's working parts.
- Get the machine checked out by an expert.
5. How Hot Do Table Warmers Get?
The temperature that you can expect your table warmer to reach will depend on the make and model, which is one reason why it's essential to pick out a quality massage warmer table from our website.
As we mentioned earlier, most heating pads have multiple heat levels that you can choose from, which are typically within the range of 77 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. They are not meant to get extremely hot, and with automatic overheat protection, they pose no risk of burning your clients’ skin.
6. Why Isn't My Table Warmer Working?
There are a few reasons that your table warmer isn’t functioning properly.
- Examine all of the wires on the table to ensure that none of them are broken.
- If you are unable to find a solution to the problem, contact the manufacturer’s customer support team.