ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Triton® DTS 6E Traction Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Triton® DTS 6E Traction Table
Sporting a selection of sophisticated features, the Triton® 6E employs modern technology to help put the clinicians in total control with the touch of a button. Fully electric and highly adjustable, when combined with one of our Triton traction units, this premium table helps provide the best possible support for practitioners looking to push their traction treatment to the next level in innovation. One of the most advanced electric traction tables, powered by 6 modern actuators, assist in friction-free movement of head, pelvic, chest and leg sections.
- Ideally positioned hand remote control allows for easy access around the table.
- 6-section treatment table to provide maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy.
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 20° to aid flexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry.
- Head piece can be repositioned from -30° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine.
- Atmospheric LED light system in table frame, with cycling or fixed modes. Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint.
- Heated cushions provide greater patient comfort.
- Easy to transport and secure once in place.
- Upholstery available in Black, Blue, Black & White, or Graphite Grey
- Mains Power: 120V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Current: Max 2A with 120V
- Total: 90.5” x 37” x 31”
- Head/Back Section: 28”
- Middle Section: 8.6”
- Pelvic Section: 10”
- Leg Section: 30”
- Width: 27.5”
- Height” 19” – 37”
- Angle Inclination: Head Section -30° to +40°, Pelvic Section 0° to 20°, Leg Section 0° to 45°
- Displacement: Leg Section 4”
- Heating Temperatures: 95° & 100.4° F
- LED Lighting: 7 Colors (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Lilac, and Purple) and Fade Option
- Dynamic Lifting Capacity: 440lbs
- Maximum Workload: 605lbs
- Weight: 440lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class I, Type B
- Safety Tests: CE, Class I Rule 12
- Table Weight: 494 lbs