ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
TheraPro™ Grapeseed Massage Oil - 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
TheraPro™ Grapeseed Massage Oil
TheraPro™ Grapeseed Massage Oil is 100% pure, expeller pressed Grapeseed oil. This all-natural, light massage oil is known for it's smooth glide and easy absorption which clients love. Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals. Add TheraPro™ essential oil blends for the benefits of aromatherapy with every massage.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Essential Oils Compatible
- Pumps sold separately. Pumps available for 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon. Pump for 1/2 gallon may need to be cut to size.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil
- Under normal room conditions the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.