ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Saunders Lumbar Traction - Home Pneumatic Traction Lumbar Device
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Saunders Lumbar Traction
The Saunders Lumbar Traction device is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force.
Lumbar traction can be delivered in either the supine or prone position, on a friction-free, actively moving surface. These advanced features allow true replication of clinical traction treatments.
This device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction. Never has lumbar traction at home been so convenient and effective.
- Folds to 23” x 24” x 3” for easy storage in its shipping/storage carton
- Treatments can be conducted on a bed so that the patient does not have to stoop down to the floor.
- Effectively applies up to 200 pounds of traction
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times.
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- Weighs only 16 pounds