ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Saunders Deluxe Cervical Traction HomeTrac - Neck Traction Unit
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Includes: unit, removable headstrap sleeve for added comfort, a carrying case for portable use and a simple user’s guide.
- Traction forces are directed toward the occiput (back of the head), preventing compression of the TMJ through the chin and reducing strain on the jaw and neck
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction force
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with blow-off valve provides total control of the force at all times
- The user controls the amount of force at all times with the hand-held pneumatic pump
- Three push-button settings allow the patient to control the inclination in the rear from 15 to 25 degrees of flexion
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges rotate through a 30 degree arc and are removable for easy cleaning or replacement
- Width adjustability ensures that even patients of all neck sizes, extra-large or extra-small, can achieve a perfect fit every time!
- Comfortable and cost-effective alternative to continuing clinical traction treatments, whether in the clinic or at home
- One year warranty