Rayence DCX 400mA Chiro X-Ray System
- Instantly improves patient workflow by eliminating the use of CR cassettes or developing conventional x-ray film
- Floor-wall tube stand and a compact wall stand that delivers extensive vertical travel allowing for a full range of upright positions.
- Includes Rayence’s latest ClearON image processing
- Chiropractic package includes a mini-archive with advanced viewers and over 50 chiropractic specific measuring tools
1717SCC Tethered Flat Panel Detector
- CsI: Cesium conversion layer (scintillator)
- 140μm Micron Pixel Pitch, 3328 x 3328-pixel matrix
- 423mm x 423mm Active Pixel Area, 3.9 lp/mm, Weight: 4.4kg (9.7 lbs)
- OptiPlex 9030 AIO CTO
- 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3L
- Intel Core i5-4690S Processor (Qual Core, 6MB, 3.20GHz w/HD4600 Grafics
- Heat Sink, Dell OptiPlex 9030 AIO
- 2 -1TB 2.5inch SATA (5,400 Rpm) Hard Drive
- 24"Dell Display
- XmaruView Acquisition Software -
- Dell KB212-B QuietKey USB Keyboard, USB Optical Mouse.
- Intel Integrated Graphics, Dell OptiPlex
- Intel Wireless 7260 Software
- 1TB 2.5 inch SATA 5400RPM HD, OptiPlex
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Wireless Antenna Cable, Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 2x2 AC + Bluetooth 4.0
Rayence Standard Warranty
- (60) months on manufacturer defects on Rayence Flat Panel Detector
- (60) months on Rayence acquisition software to include updates and remote technical support.
- 36 months on Dell manufactured computer PC and monitor. (1st Year - by Rayence, 2nd & 3rd Year - Dell.
Harmonic Stitching (optional)
Image stitching is achieved by selecting one of three methods: Full Auto, Semi-Auto or Manual. To eliminate the exposure borders of each image due to varying densities, Rayence’s advanced gradation process is automatically applied.
Together with Rayence’s optional automatic stitching software, up to three views can be automatically stitched at a touch of a button, making stitching examinations easier than ever to attain.