ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.899 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$19.59 Special Price $17.598 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Rayence 1717SCC Tethered Digital Upgrade
The 1717SCC is designed to provide a larger imaging area while eliminating the need to rotate the detector to capture even the widest chest or abdomen.
The detector possesses the thickness of traditional ISO 4090 film cassettes, which makes retrofitting them into standard cassette trays easy. The use of 17x17 inch detector provides more flexibility when positioning anatomy and eliminates the need to be rotated for certain.
The 1717 S-Series is constructed with Rayence's auto-trigger signal sensing technology, removing the need for generator integration. Efficiency is improved by streamlining workflow through the elimination of the additional steps required when using film or CR.
Together with an image preview time of less than 5 seconds, patient throughput and overall productivity is increased, and the wait time for patients is decreased, providing an economical and ideal solution for any X-ray room.
- CsI: Cesium conversion layer (scintillator)
- 140μm Micron Pixel Pitch, 3328 x 3328-pixel matrix
- 423mm x 423mm Active Pixel Area, 3.9 lp/mm, Weight: 4.4kg (9.7 lbs)