ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Posture Pump® SCOLIGON® Cervical Disc Hydrator - Reverse Neck & Cervical Curve
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Posture Pump® SCOLIGON®(Adjustable dual air cells work neck and upper back-extra strength) Fitted and sold by healthcare professionals.
Posture Pump advanced cervical model. Upgraded from the Model 1400-D to perform lateral flexion decompression. Dual adjustable EED® air cells* allow simultaneous postural correction in the AP and Lateral Planes. Rotating Wedge Component (RWC) allows practitioners to decompress the upper thoracic spine unilaterally on a (–Y/+Z) mid vector while the cervical spine is under lordotic decompression (EED®). In the neutral position (RWC) provides increased mid-vectored linear decompression to the upper thoracic hyper-kyphotic (hump) region. New Comfort Visor™ gently molds to the shape of the forehead(no chin or jaw contact). Does not hyper-extend the neck. Decompresses & hydrates discs at MRI Proven** bulge resorption pressure levels while shaping & restoring the cervical curve. Versatile, powerful and comfortable. Scoligon® provides corrective deep relief for AP and Lateral postural aberrations.
· Decreases Disc Bulging & Subarachnoid Indentations at MRI Proven** Resorption Pressure Levels
· Addresses AP and Lateral Postural Aberrations
· Applies Adjustable Mid-Vectored Linear Decompression to Upper Thoracic Humps
· Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches and Fatigue
· Decompresses & Hydrates Cervical Discs
· Shapes & Restores the Cervical Curve
· Reduces and Corrects Forward Head, Neck and Upper Back (Hump) Posture
· Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
· Lightweight, Easy to Operate & Travel With
· Made in the USA & Built to Last
*Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED®)
**Extra strength models operate at pressure levels proven by Neurosurgeon & Researcher, C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., to reduce disc bulges and subarachnoid indentations in two IRB Approved MRI Studies.
|Brand Name||Posture Pump|