ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.621 Review
NeckPro II Over-The-Door Cervical Traction Device - Neck Traction
Neckpro II Over-the-door Cervical TractionBenefits of Using NeckPro® II
- Reduces stress and tension
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces, if not eliminates, the need for costly pain medication
- Aids in returning to normal sleeping habits
- Reduces the effects of aging on the spine due to gravity
- Aids in returning normal neck mobility, flexibility and range of motion
- May postpone or eliminate surgical intervention for cervical disc disease
- Aids in returning the spine to its anatomical posture
- Easy, simply, effective, portable & affordable
- No assembly required. No cumbersome weights, waterbags or pulleys
- Most user-friendly cervical traction unit available
- Head and neck are not locked in one position but remain free allowing rotation and extension concurrent with traction to achieve maximum mobility and relaxation. The ratcheting mechanism enables incremental adjustment of the tension without having to dismantle and reassemble the unit.
- Tension is directed unilinear and is referenced by an audible signal or clicking sound of the ratchet mechanism.
- In summary, for those individuals who have no medical condition to prevent its use and have the noted conditions that will benefit from cervical traction, the NeckPro II will provide these positive realities.
Tension Spring - The tension spring is now encased in a blue injection-molded housing with a rope release trigger on the side. Also, when the maximum tension is reached, the rope can no longer be tightened.
Neck Pro Over-the-Door Traction Device Replacement Head Halter
1 year warranty.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!