ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
NeckPro II Over-The-Door Cervical Traction Device - Neck Traction
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Neckpro II Over-the-door Cervical TractionBenefits of Using NeckPro® II
- Reduces stress and tension
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces, if not eliminates, the need for costly pain medication
- Aids in returning to normal sleeping habits
- Reduces the effects of aging on the spine due to gravity
- Aids in returning normal neck mobility, flexibility and range of motion
- May postpone or eliminate surgical intervention for cervical disc disease
- Aids in returning the spine to its anatomical posture
- Easy, simply, effective, portable & affordable
- No assembly required. No cumbersome weights, waterbags or pulleys
- Most user-friendly cervical traction unit available
- Head and neck are not locked in one position but remain free allowing rotation and extension concurrent with traction to achieve maximum mobility and relaxation. The ratcheting mechanism enables incremental adjustment of the tension without having to dismantle and reassemble the unit.
- Tension is directed unilinear and is referenced by an audible signal or clicking sound of the ratchet mechanism.
- In summary, for those individuals who have no medical condition to prevent its use and have the noted conditions that will benefit from cervical traction, the NeckPro II will provide these positive realities.
Tension Spring - The tension spring is now encased in a blue injection-molded housing with a rope release trigger on the side. Also, when the maximum tension is reached, the rope can no longer be tightened.
Neck Pro Over-the-Door Traction Device Replacement Head Halter
1 year warranty.