ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
The NEXERCISER™ was researched at NYU showing very favorable results, not only as a rehab tool but also for injury prevention. The NEXERCISER™ package includes progress charts, billing codes and a 30 minute training DVD.
- Progressive Resistive Exercise (PRE)
- Portable, use on any flat surface
- Provides multi-dimensional, global resisted ROM
- Can be used for extremity isometrics
- New source of revenue (See CPT Codes)
- Detects & corrects neck muscle imbalance
- Evaluates progress, strength, endurance
NYU study demonstrated regular “NEXercising” produces:
- Marked increase in neck muscle strength
- Significant decrease in neck muscle imbalance (side to side & front to back)
- Probable increase in neck muscle endurance
- Subjective decrease in neck muscle tension