Mettler MTD 4000 Traction Decompression Device
The MTD 4000 is an easy to use device that offers static and intermittent traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times. It gently pulls the cervical or lumbar spine in opposite directions to draw the soft tissue around the cervical or lumbar joints and separate the distance between bone sections of the vertebra.
The MTD 4000 may be used to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with: protruding discs, spinal root impingement, bulging discs, hypomobility, herniated discs, degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, posterior facet syndrome, compressions fracture, acute facet problems, radicular pain, discogenic pain and prolapsed discs.
- Easy to use
- Active displays show all treatment parameters
- Multiple sensors and safety controls
- High strength traction cable
- Fits almost any existing table platform
- Adjustable hold/rest times
- Continuous and intermittent traction
- Multiple speed selections
- Smooth, quiet operation
- 2 year warranty
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or customers with a prescription.