ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$21.49 Special Price $18.278 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Lloyd Galaxy Ultimate Elevation, Hylo And Flexion Adjusting Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Lloyd Galaxy Ultimate Elevation, HyLo, and Flexion Adjusting Table
This multi-functioning table does just as the name suggests and provides exceptional flexion and tilting capabilities for your patients. It can handle weights up to 400 pounds and can also be customized for shorter patients as well, and even comes with an electronic height selector. The elevation is controlled by hydraulics and has manual and semi-automatic flexion distraction. There is a safety switch that prevents accidental lowering and has other safety features like lockable side bending and even a patient stop switch with automatic flexion. This all-in-one table has the quality innovative technology that your patients need in an adjusting table.
- Hydraulically controlled elevation
- Tilting (HyLo) capability
- Manual and semi-automatic flexion distraction
- Electronic height selector
- Safety switch prevents accidental lowering
- Automatic foot plate meets feet when table lifts
- Lockable side bending
- Automatic flexion with patient stop switch
- Variable Height of 22" - 38"
- Length: 81" - 91"
- Width: 21"
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Limited 3 year warranty on parts
- Lloyd’s superior designed auto and manual cocking drops
- Rotating chest lumbar with breakaway
- A retractable flexion T-BAR
- Total dimension flexion headpiece