ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Oakworks ProLuxe PT300 Hi-Lo Treatment Tables
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Oakworks PT 300
The ProLuxe PT300 Hi-Lo table from Oakworks is designed to optimize both patient comfort and practitioner ergonomics. The 550 lb. weight capacity secures and lifts large patients with ease, while the low 16" height setting simplifies difficult patient transfers. At the push of a button on either the foot or convenient hand control, the table easily adjusts from 16" to 34" while the infinitely adjustable head and leg sections can be positioned accurately for multiple interventions such as manipulation, neuromuscular re-education, therapeutic exercise and ADLs. The optional retractable security rail provides safety during patient transfer and stability during procedures and folds down for unobstructed patient access.
- Maximum working load: 550 lbs
- 2.5" Comfort Fit
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Height range: 16" - 34"
- Width: 29", or 31" (additional charges apply to 31" width)
- Length: 73"
- Top: two break (3 section top)
- Fowler back: 38"L, 0 to 85 degrees
- Stationary midsection: 22"
- Head section: 10"L, 40 to -90 degrees
- Upholstery: PVC free TerraTouch
- Padding: Medical Grade
- Electronics: single 110V motor
- Controls: low voltage; 1 foot & 1 hand control
- Frame: Dual cross-beam, heavy guage welded steel
- Wheels lock into place during treatment
- Regulatory: CE, ETL