Oakworks ProLuxe PT300 Hi-Lo Treatment Tables
Oakworks PT 300
The ProLuxe PT300 Hi-Lo table from Oakworks is designed to optimize both patient comfort and practitioner ergonomics. The 550 lb. weight capacity secures and lifts large patients with ease, while the low 16" height setting simplifies difficult patient transfers. At the push of a button on either the foot or convenient hand control, the table easily adjusts from 16" to 34" while the infinitely adjustable head and leg sections can be positioned accurately for multiple interventions such as manipulation, neuromuscular re-education, therapeutic exercise and ADLs. The optional retractable security rail provides safety during patient transfer and stability during procedures and folds down for unobstructed patient access.
- Maximum working load: 550 lbs
- 2.5" Comfort Fit
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Height range: 16" - 34"
- Width: 29", or 31" (additional charges apply to 31" width)
- Length: 73"
- Top: two break (3 section top)
- Fowler back: 38"L, 0 to 85 degrees
- Stationary midsection: 22"
- Head section: 10"L, 40 to -90 degrees
- Upholstery: PVC free TerraTouch
- Padding: Medical Grade
- Electronics: single 110V motor
- Controls: low voltage; 1 foot & 1 hand control
- Frame: Dual cross-beam, heavy guage welded steel
- Wheels lock into place during treatment
- Regulatory: CE, ETL