We are open for business with select product offerings based on carrier and state/federal regulations.
As always we strive to offer the best service level possible during these difficult times.
Cando® Foam Therapy Rolls - Foam Exercise & Body Positioning Rolls
Cando® Foam Therapy Rolls
This foam exercise roll is great for children or adults because of its increased firmness. It can be used by itself or with exercise band, tubing, weights or balls.
- Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities
- Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences – user can move from easier (smaller diameter) to more difficult (larger diameter) roller
- Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Use half roll as rocker board by standing on flat side. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile
- 2.2 lb density
- White (2.2lb density) or Black (high density)
- Body Positioning
- Increase Balance
- Postural and Muscle Re-Education
- Spinal Stabilization
- Body Awareness and Coordination
- Ranging and Strengthening
Are the white foam rollers a lower density than the black ones? I am looking for foam rollers specifically for clients who cannot handle a lot of pressure.
Question By: Density on Mar 22 2015 7:49 AM
The white foam therapy rollers do have a lower density than the black foam version.
Answer By: Admin on Mar 22 2015 12:42 PM