ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Elite EA-1 Electric Elevation Table - 1 Drop
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
ELITE Electric Elevation Table - Cervical Drop
A quiet smooth, powerful motor lets you adjust your table height with a simple tap on a foot switch.
- Variable Elevation Height from: 18” – 26”, 20” – 28”, and 22” – 30” (Foot switch controlled) custom heights available in 1” increments.
- Electric motor is powerful, quiet and smooth, rated to 230 kg. (500+ lbs.)
- Easy access to adjustment controls
- 21” wide table surface
- Multi-directional headpiece – Tilt, Elevation and Spread
- Cervical headpiece can be raised up to 6” above cushions
- Elevating thoracic and Pelvic/Lumbar sections (each tilt upwards to 15°)
- Knee break (adjusts up 20°, down 10°) with ankle rest extension
- Low maintenance, dependable function
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Custom base colors
- Wide assortment of colors available in Healthcare-grade upholstery
- Standard Multi-directional headpiece – Tilt, Elevation and Spread with your choice of drop
- Optional HP-FLEX Headpiece – Includes all the features of our standard headpiece plus long axis transaction
- Optional HP-FLEX-I Headpiece – Includes all the features of the HP-FLEX Headpiece plus lateral flexion
- Drops – Pelvic/Lumbar, Upper and/or Lower Thoracic
- Easy drop foot cocking pedal on both sides of table. Available when purchasing drops
- Dual Footswitch – High Low & Elevation control
- Abdominal Breakaway
- Abdominal Drop in Breakaway (hand cocked drop)
- Cervical drop (forward motion oriented or straight down motion)
- Dual tension for all drops (upper, lower thoracic, and pelvic) except when breakaway feature is purchased
- 10 motor upgrade
- 24” Wide Table Surface
- Protective Cover for knee break and foot extension
- Leather upholstery