ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Digital Intelect Tens
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Chattanooga Intelect Digital TENS
- Dual independent channels
- Adjustable timer
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Adjustable frequency: 2 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 08 mA each channel, adjustable
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 microseconds, adjustable
- Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated rate and width, Strength duration and Bi-pulse.
- Easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls.
- Comes complete with lead wires, 9-volt battery, DURA-STICK II Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 2.4" x 4"
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.