TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
TENS 3000 Dual Channel Analog Unit
Improved Technology : Most tens units use an analog system, which is not very accurate. The TENS 3000 uses a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. Microprocessor Benefits include an accurate Timer, and an accurate output of maximum, full strength power of 80ma. Accurate as a digital tens unit, yet easy to operate! Safety amplitude cap: Protects the Amplitude Knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
- Electrodes: 4, Pkg. High Quality 1½" X 1½" electrodes with Gel for maximum reusability.
- Channels: Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Timer & Safety Amplitude Cap
- Pulse Width: 30-260 (µs)
- Pulse Frequency: 20-150 (Hz)
- Pulse amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak over 500 ohm
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Dimensions: 1" x 2½" x 3¾"
- Weight: 4.05 oz
- Timer: 15, 30 or continuous
- Power Source: 9V Battery
- Microprocessor Technology for precision dial performance
- Unit Comes with Carrying Case, 1 pack of High Quality Multi-Stick Electrodes, New FDA Approved 45" Lead Wires, Battery & Manual
TENS 3000 Unit Warranty:
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
|Brand Name||Roscoe Medical - Compass Health|