ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29Please Log in for professional pricing9 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.098 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
BIOTONE® Advanced Therapy® Massage Gel - Hypoallergenic, Unscented
BIOTONE® Advanced Therapy® Massage Gel
Hypoallergenic. Provides 25% more coverage than ordinary oils yet it's remarkably light, lasting and non-greasy. Spreading effortlessly over the skin, this seed oil based gel has one of the lightest, most pleasant textures you'll find. Offers significantly more coverage than typical oils, so you use much less, yet assures continuous workability that doesn't require the interruption of reapplication. An ideal choice for those who want the lightest of oil textures. Leaves no greasy residue. Water-dispersible with Worry-Free washout. Pump recommended. Paraben-free. Cruelty free.
- Apricot Oil, Sesame Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil Ester, Vitamin E
- Canola Oil (Brassica napus), Octyl Palmitate (coconut oil ester), Tribehenin (Vegetable derived), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia antisyphilitica), Copernicia Cerifera Wax, White Beeswax, Apricot Oil (Prunus armeniaca), Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Laureth-3, Dimethicone, Vitamin E, Hypoallergenic Neutralizing Fragrance.
Glide Guide Modalities:
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Physical Therapy
- Hot Stone Massage
- Nut-Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- 12 months
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.