ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.621 Review
Amrex MS322 Low Volt A.C. Muscle Stimulator, 2-Pad
Amrex Low Volt A.C. Muscle Stim MS322
- Single Channel, 2-pad stimulator
- Waveform: Asymmetrical alternating current (no load)
- Output Voltage: 110 V peak in 1 K Ù load, 28 V peak into 100 Ù load
- Pulse Width: 200 µs at 50% V maximum
- Frequency Range: 1 - 80 pulses per s
- Surge & Reciprocal Duration: Adjustable 3.75 s on/off to 0.375 on/off
- Adjustable pulsation and surge rates
- Ramped surge mode
- 30 minute timer
- Tetanize mode
- Intensity rate reset
- Combination therapy capability
- Flextrode electrode system: Electrodes, Disposable Cloth covers, Conductive spray
- UL Listed
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 7 3/16" x 7 5/16" 4 11/16"
- Two-year warranty - Parts/Labor
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
Write Your Own Review
Questions: I need leads that are compatible with the model MS322 Amrex Muscle Stimulator. Does the machine need to be recalibrated with the new leads?? 0 Answers
Question By: xrcizegrl on Feb 23 2014 2:10 PM
No answers yet. Be the first to answers the question!