Amrex Low Volt A.C. Muscle Stim MS322Features:
- Single Channel, 2-pad stimulator
- Waveform: Asymmetrical alternating current (no load)
- Output Voltage: 110 V peak in 1 K Ù load, 28 V peak into 100 Ù load
- Pulse Width: 200 µs at 50% V maximum
- Frequency Range: 1 - 80 pulses per s
- Surge & Reciprocal Duration: Adjustable 3.75 s on/off to 0.375 on/off
- Adjustable pulsation and surge rates
- Ramped surge mode
- 30 minute timer
- Tetanize mode
- Intensity rate reset
- Combination therapy capability
- Flextrode electrode system: Electrodes, Disposable Cloth covers, Conductive spray
- UL Listed
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 7 3/16" x 7 5/16" 4 11/16"
- Two-year warranty - Parts/Labor
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: I need leads that are compatible with the model MS322 Amrex Muscle Stimulator. Does the machine need to be recalibrated with the new leads??
Created on Sunday, February 23, 2014 by xrcizegrl