SAVE WITH OUR COMPLETE LINE OF RECONDITIONED TABLES
Savings Up to 60%
Qualifies For Federal Business Tax Credit
We test, strip & customize each tables
Financing options available
Regional reps available for delivery, training & setup
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
I don't know what we would have done if we had not had ScripHessco as our supplier. From the days before opening until now, they have been here for us. The promptness of your services have been fantastic. The array of products is phenomenal and the great pricing you just can't beat. I want to say a great big "thank you" to Brenda as well she has been the best rep that anyone could ever ask to have call on an office. She is so knowledgeable and has the expertise to help you through from opening to anytime you may need her.
Dr. Roby Taylor Myers, Owner & Lead Chiropractor at East Coast Elite Chiropractic-Sports Performance & Rehab
I appreciate all the support over the last 2 years while setting up my new practice. I have had successful results with over 90-95% of my patients with disc injuries/ neck/ back pain in utilizing the DTS table as a stand alone treatment. I will be honest- it was a tough decision initially because of the financial investment/ commitment while I was starting practice. I am glad that I decided to integrate the DTS into my practice from the start because of the referrals and the wonderful response from my patients. Thanks again for all your help over the last 2 years and continued support.
Dr. Michael Sobran
MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER WITH LOWER BACK SUPPORTS
Not only do lower back products need to support the area where you experience pain, but they also need to be comfortable too. Our braces and supports come in a variety of sizes to fit a wide range of adults. In order to get the maximum benefit from back support devices, you don't want to buy a one-size-fits-all brace or support system. Our braces come in different sizes, so you can feel comfortable while performing work tasks or when standing, sitting or walking.
Benefits of Ultrasound Therapy at Home
No matter whether you simply want to perform daily tasks with less pain or dream about being able to play tennis, swing a golf club, or get back to other physical activities you used to enjoy, our back-support products can help you get there. Imagine freeing yourself from pain so you can do the activities you really love.
One of the best features of our belts and lower back supports is that they don't restrict your movement. Supports from other manufacturers are often bulky and noticeable underclothing. Our products use compression technology to give you the best possible support while allowing the maximum range of motion. Many customers love how light and comfortable our products feel while wearing them. We're sure that you will too.
TYPES OF CONDITIONS BACK BRACES CAN HELP
Back supports won't cure your ailment, but they can help make your condition more tolerable. They can be used for everything from minor back pain to post-surgical recuperation. Some of the conditions you can use braces and supports for include:
- Lower back pain: Lower back pain is a series of symptoms or conditions that come from a variety of reasons. Up to 90% of Americans suffer from lower back pain at some point in their lives.
- Sciatica pain: This starts in the lower back and radiates down the legs. Braces for this condition can help prevent arthritis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis of the spine.
- Pregnancy: The additional weight in pregnancy can put a lot of strain on the body. Pregnancy back braces can help reduce the strain caused by the additional weight.
- Work tasks: Many work tasks, including sitting at a computer, can produce back pain that can be relieved with support.
- Spondylolisthesis: This is a condition where a disc in the spine slips forward or backward. It often manifests with intense lower back pain. Specialty lower back belts like the Swede-O Thermal Lumbar Support often prove invaluable.