Swede-O® Thermal Lumbar Support - Lower Back Brace
Swede-o® Thermal Lumbar Support
Swede-O® Thermal Lumbar Support provides pain relief and compression for muscle injuries and general lower back dysfunctions, injuries to the lumbar discs and the sacroilliac joint. This product has two flexible internal stays for additional support and adjustable elastic side straps for extra compression.
Engineered with MVT²: Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology to provide comfortable compression and warmth to aid in reducing swelling and pain to promote recovery. This includes a micro ventilated breathable membrane that allows air to flow freely, keeping the skin well ventilated and comfortable. A soft thermal lining captures and retains body heat.
- May be suitable treatment for: Inflammation/Strain of Back Muscles Attachments, Lower Back Pain (Lumbago), Lumbar Disc Injury (Slipped Disc), Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sacroiliac Dysfunction (Inflammation of the Sacroiliac Joint)
- Adjustable front closure strap provides greater comfort and offers easy application
- 2 Flexible internal stays for additional support
- 2 Adjustable elastic side straps for extra compression
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the back for increased comfort and support
- Soft and comfortable material against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around the edges of material for durability and comfort
- Position the lower part of the back piece right on the coccyx bone and then wrap the piece and secure with the straps.
- Adjust the elastic side straps for desired compression
- Do not use lotions, oils, ointments or any other skin medication under the product.
- Should a skin irritation or rash develop discontinue use
- If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap
- Drip dry
- Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight
Measure around the middle of waist