ScripHessco Basic Electrodes
$3.09 - $4.992 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel - Topical Analgesic
$11.99 - $147.998 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable & Self-Adhering Electrodes (Foam) - 4 Pack
$4.89 - $6.492 Reviews
Valutrode X Cloth Electrodes
$3.79 - $6.192 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
100% Chiropractic Tote Bag
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing19 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
TheraBand® Resistance Tubing Loop With Padded Cuff
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
TheraBand® Resistance Tubing Loops with Padded Cuffs
These loops provide the same resistance, system of progression and preferred quality as all other authentic TheraBand® Resistance Bands and Tubing. Their sturdy design and comfortable, no-slip cuffs make them ideal for sports performance enhancement and advanced injury rehabilitation.
- Versatile design – Supports a wide range of exercises; easily integrated with other TheraBand resistance and balance products
- Padded cuffs – offer superior comfort and the assurance of a non-slip fit
- Continuous loop – easier and faster to use
- Training guide – comprehensive instructions and illustrations for exercises, by body target area
- Packaged for resale – full color consumer packaging enhances provider sell-through
- APTA endorsed – carries the American Physical Therapy Association endorsement for TheraBand® Tubing
- Compact and lightweight – fits into a gym bag or carry-on to be taken on location. Tubing is 12 in/30 cm long
- Red – Beginner/Intermediate
- Green - Intermediate
- Blue – Intermediate/Advanced
- Black – Advanced