ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.899 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.098 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
TheraBand® Professional Resistance Band in Dispenser Box - Exercise Bands
TheraBand® Professional Resistance Band in Dispenser Box
- Provides both positive and negative force on the muscles
- Improves strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups
- The 5" wide bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of resistance
- 6 or 50 yard rolls
- Made of latex
Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next.
With Thera-Band® Professional Resistance Bands, measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy is easier than ever before. Different resistance levels are determined by thickness of the band. We designed the TheraBand® Progressive Resistance System with color-coded levels increasing in difficulty from tan (Extra Thin) to gold (Max). This comprehensive system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results.
TheraBand® Professional Resistance Bands cost much less than other exercise equipment sold with claims of achieving similar results, plus they are portable and versatile with virtually unlimited uses. Recognized and used throughout the world, TheraBand® Professional Resistance Bands are endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).