ScripHessco Basic Electrodes
$3.09 - $4.992 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel - Topical Analgesic
$11.99 - $147.998 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable & Self-Adhering Electrodes (Foam) - 4 Pack
$4.89 - $6.492 Reviews
Valutrode X Cloth Electrodes
$3.79 - $6.192 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
100% Chiropractic Tote Bag
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing19 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
The Functional Skeleton On Hanging Stand, "Frank"
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
The Functional Skeleton on Hanging Stand, "Frank"
Developed with the assistance of John Chester M.D., this unique scientific Functional Skeleton comes on a hanging stand and features a unique flexible assembly of all joints, allowing you to perform the individual movements in a nearly lifelike way. You can even demonstrate the complex motions of the upper extremity. The shoulder blades rotate along when the arms are raised. Even the position of the radial and ulnar bones during inward and outward rotation of the lower arm can be graphically demonstrated. The flexible spine allows for natural movement (lateral inclination, flexion and extension, rotation). Even the restricted mobility of the iliosacral joint and the sacrococcygeal joint can be demonstrated. A great functional model of the human skeleton.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- First-class natural cast “Made in Germany”
- Show complex motions of the upper extremity
- Naturally rotating shoulder blades
- Inward and outward rotation of radial and ulnar bones
- Bones of the hand are wire mounted to show natural position
- Flexible spine performs all natural movements including:
- Extend and flex the knee joint to show how the patella moves
- Flexibly mounted foot bones show natural mobility
- 3-part assembled skull
- Individually placed teeth
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- Life size
- 3-year warranty
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Supplied with stand and dust cover
|Brand Name||American 3b Scientific|