ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Swede-O® Thermal Vent ® Hinged Elbow Support
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Swede-O® Thermal Vent® Hinged Elbow Support
Swede-O® Thermal Hinged Elbow support is designed to prevent hyperextension of the elbow. Criss-crossing adjustable locking straps help restrict range of motion. Medial and lateral hinges provide a hyperextension stop at 0°.
Engineered with MVT²: Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology to provide comfortable compression and warmth to aid in reducing swelling and pain to promote recovery. This includes a micro ventilated breathable membrane that allows air to flow freely, keeping the skin well ventilated and comfortable. A soft thermal lining captures and retains body heat.
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the elbow for increased comfort and support
- 2 Removable metal hinges provide a hyperextension stop at 0°
- 2 Adjustable criss-crossing straps allow for additional support to prevent the elbow from hyperextension
- 2 Adjustable straps on the backside of the support provide compression variation and support
- Soft and comfortable against the skin
- Binding tape is sewn around the edges of material for durability and comfort
- Position the hinged elbow brace so the hinges are on either side of the elbow
- Secure the criss-crossing adjustable straps to appropriate tightness to help prevent hyperextension
- Do not use lotions, oils, ointments or any other skin medication under the product.
- Should a skin irritation or rash develop discontinue use
- If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap
- Drip dry
- Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight
10 ½-11 ¾”