Serola Gel Arc Elbow Brace
Dr. Serola researched the causes of chronic elbow pain and the symptoms of overuse. Recognizing the inadequate support of existing elbow braces, he designed the Gel Arc to more effectively reduce muscle tension, shock and vibration.
- Dual-Sided Arc - concentrated or diffuse pressure for maximum relief
- Secondary Attachment Point - allows proper muscle function, prevents pull from reach epicondyle
- Location - the arc affects more muscles and tendons near the epicondyle
- Absorption - the gel is a superior barrier, absorbs both shock and vibration
- Foam Pad - hypoallergenic pad under buckle enhances comfort, reduces irritation
- Hook and loop closure total length = 18.5"
- One size fits all