ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
SpiderTech Lower Back Precut Kinesiology Tape
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
SpiderTechTM taping applications provide active, dynamic support to the desired area. The professionally engineered product improves feedback and timing of supporting muscles. The improved performance of muscles helps to restore normal activation. The application provides prevention of further injury and helps protect during healing.
Wearing Conditions for the Lower Back Precut Include
- Joint strain
- Improved athletic performance
- Disc injuries
- Muscle strains
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Improving feedback and timing of muscles supporting the lower back
- Decreasing pain and enhancing support while allowing movement
- Restoring normal muscle activation
- Improving performance
- Aiding in the prevention of any further injury