ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Relief Pak® Cold-Hot Donut Compression Sleeve
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
- Rolls on, no straps necessary
- Latex-free polyurethane film
- Contains a non-toxic hydro gel that will not freeze
- Includes insulated compression sleeve to use between skin & pack
- Cold: Store in freezer or refrigerator for 2+ hours prior to use
- It is recommended that any user does not exceed 20 minutes for cold application
- Hot: Heat 3 quarts of water and place Donut in water. Remove when warm
- Microwave: Lay Donut flat in the center and heat on Defrost for 1 minute. If additional heating is required, continue for 20 second intervals
|Size||Circumference||Great for Use On|
|Small||3"-10"||Hand, Wrist, Elbow & Arm|
|Medium||10"-15"||Hand, Wrist, Arm, Elbow, Foot & Ankle|
|Large||15"-21"||Elbow, Foot, Ankle, Calf & Knee|
|Brand Name||Relief Pak®|