ScripHessco Basic Electrodes
$3.09 - $4.992 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel - Topical Analgesic
$11.99 - $147.998 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable & Self-Adhering Electrodes (Foam) - 4 Pack
$4.89 - $6.492 Reviews
Valutrode X Cloth Electrodes
$3.79 - $6.192 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
100% Chiropractic Tote Bag
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing19 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
Norco™ Dema-Wrap™ Cohesive Bandage
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Norco™ Dema-Wrap™ Cohesive Bandage - Beige
Choose from Latex and Latex Free!
These Cohesive Bandages provides outstanding performance in addition to excellent support and compression.
- The selection of widths available ensure the ideal fit.
- Use to support sprains/strains and to apply compression for edema restriction.
- Use the 1" (2.5cm) rolls for wrapping fingers, 2" and 3" (5.1 and 7.6cm) rolls best fit palms and wrists.
- The 4" (10cm) rolls are great for wrapping biceps and triceps.
- Use as a bandage and as a replacement for tape when securing dressings/catheters.
- Dema® Wrap is available in a Latex-Free variety and in Colors.
- All rolls measure 5 yds. (4.6m) in length.