ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.899 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$19.59 Special Price $17.598 Reviews
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Mid-Ohm Tuning Fork Set with Instructions
MID OHM SET (136.1 hz ea)
Practitioner Starter Set includes two Mid Ohm Tuning Forks. Packaging card opens to 6 panels of photos, illustration and detailed instructions for use, featuring a Spinal Treatment.
Two Mid Ohm Tuning Forks are considered the foundation tools in the Ohm Therapeutics™ system. The sound wave created by Ohm Tuning Forks works like kinetic energy, moving disharmony and tension from the physical and energetic body. Use on tight muscles, joints, tendons, bones and tissue, and on reflex, trigger and acu-points.
Ohm Tuning Forks are an excellent choice for needle sensitive patients and children, and work well in conjunction with traditional needling techniques for accessing and nourishing the Qi in the body’s meridian system.
The Mid Ohm Set is recommended for Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, and Bodyworkers, as many treatment protocol suggest double, distal and bilateral applications. When doubled, the Mid Ohm Tuning Forks allow one to work in a balanced manner, treating both sides of the body.
Disharmony can manifest in the body as stress, tight muscles and fatigue creating blockages to our Qi or natural energy flow.
Vibration travels deeply and activates the natural current or Qi flowing through our bodies. The application of the Ohm Tuning Fork opens the energetic pathways where this vital energy flows.
Healthcare practitioners will find that Ohm Tuning Forks can help reduce swelling and inflammation, and promote healing. The Mid, Low and Osteo Ohm Tuning Forks are in the frequency range (25-150 hz) that is shown to also help build and strengthen bone.
The Ohm Tuning Fork is also a versatile and easy to use tool for self-care. Use on back of neck and shoulders to ease tension and soothe headache pain, and on jaw muscles to relax clenching. The Mid Ohm Tuning Fork is an excellent tool to relieve symptoms of carpel tunnel and tennis elbow, among other inflammatory conditions.
- Relaxes muscular tension
- Helps reduce swelling and inflammation
- Energizing and revitalizing
- Relaxes adrenals, relieves stress and equilibrates whole body
- Promotes healing of strained muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Enhances bodywork and energetic therapies, including Massage, Acupuncture, Shiatsu, Polarity, Chiropractic, etc.
- A portable and lightweight tool for directing vibration on the body to alleviate blockages and dispel stasis while nourishing the Qi