MAXTENS 2000 Digital Unit
This fully adjustable TENS unit has a protective cover to guard against accidental setting changes. It features a wide array of output combinations to help get the settings just right. With timers ranging from 15 minutes to continuous mode, users can pick the setting that's right for them. The pulse rate, pulse width and amplitude are adjustable to lessen acute pains due to an accident or chronic conditions such as arthritis or other joint and muscle conditions.
- Electrodes: Reusable Electrodes 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 3/4" x 4 1/10"
- Weight: 4.3 oz (includes battery)
- Power: DC 9V square shaped battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 30 hours at normal settings
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA across 500 Ohm load
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz adjustable
- Pulse Width: 50 - 250 µs adjustable
- Wave Form: Symmetrical biphasic rectangular, Monophasic square pulse
- Modes: Constant, Burst, Modulation
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice every second, pulse width (adjustable), frequency = 100 Hz
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width modulation from 100 µs to 250 µs within 6 seconds and then back to 100 µs in the next 6 seconds, pulse rate is selectable
- Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes, continuous
- Voltage: 0 to 40 Volt (Load : 500 ohm)
- LCD Monitoring
MAXTENS 2000 Digital Tens Unit Warranty:
- 1 year on unit
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.