ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.7310 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Leander LT 900 - Motorized Flexion Distraction Table with Fixed Heights
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Leander LT 900-Motorized Flexion Distraction with Fixed Height
At Leander they understand that creating an excellent patient experience is of utmost importance to building a practice, and their tables are carefully designed with patients comfort in mind. But unlike many chiropractic tables, Leander Tables are also designed to improve the everyday posture of the chiropractic physician Patients.
- Motorized Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Flexion/Distraction
- Electrical Variable Speed (EVS)
- Fixed Height Available from 19" - 28"
- Front Lateral Flexion with Variable Lock
- Separate patient "Shut-off" switch
- Hinged Cervical Section
- Adjusting T-bar
- Break-Away Abdominal Section
- One Flexion On/Off Foot Switch Included
- Scoliosis Kit Ready
- 22" Table Width
- Commercial Grade Naugahyde Upholstery
- Full 1 year Non-Prorated Limited Warranty
- Leather Cushions
- Cervical Drop
- Thoracic Drop
- Pelvic Drop
- Deep Violet
- Terra Cotta
- Dusty Shade
- Imperial Blue