ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Intelect® SWD100 Shortwave Diathermy - Deep Tissue Heating Therapy
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Intelect® SWD100 Shortwave Diathermy
The Intelect SWD100 is a state-of-the art rehabilitation device that is intuitivelty easy to use. Featuring a full-color touch screen interface, User-Defined Protocol storage slots, Clinical Educational Resources and more provides you with a shortwave diathermy device unlike any other!
- Clinical Educational Resources including:
o Applicator placement images
o Diathermy rationale and contraindications
- Adjustable treatment timer
- Automatic resonance tuning
- Two output channels
- 360° swivel rotation of touch-screen interface
- Robust, multi-jointed pivoting electrode arm
- Patient safety switch
- 200 user-defined protocol storage slots
- Patient documentation of treatment sessions including pre and post treatment patient pain scales, pain mapping, and pain types all captured on Patient Data Cards
- Two-year warranty
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output Frequency: 27.12 MHz
- Output Power: 100W Continuous Mode, 200W Peak in Pulsed Mode
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24” x 12” x 45.5”
- Pulse Width: 20-400 µs
- Pulse Rate: 10-800 Hz
- Treatment Time: 1 – 60 minutes