ScripHessco Basic Electrodes
$3.09 - $4.992 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel - Topical Analgesic
$11.99 - $147.998 Reviews
ScripHessco Reusable & Self-Adhering Electrodes (Foam) - 4 Pack
$4.89 - $6.492 Reviews
Valutrode X Cloth Electrodes
$3.79 - $6.192 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
100% Chiropractic Tote Bag
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing19 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
Intelect Portable Ultrasound Unit & Cart Package
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Intelect Portable Ultrasound Package
Includes Intelect Portable Ultrasound, Adapter (for cart) and Cart.
Offers a new dimension in clinical ultrasound. The transportable ultrasound provides an innovative case design, with a logical control system and a large, easy to read graphical LCD display. User defined protocols are another great feature to customize any ultrasound application to your specific needs. Ergonomically designed ultrasound applicators are available in 2 cm2, 5 cm2, and 10 cm2 as well as a new 1 cm2 application for hand therapy. The new, repositional base allows the Transport Ultrasound to be configured for desktop or wall mount use. The specially designed carrying bag (optional) can be used to protect and transport the unit and its accessories on the go.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten new user-defined memory position for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation-10%, 20%, 50% and 100%
- Beams nonuniformity ratio (BNR) 5:1 maximum
- 110V or battery powered option
- New, ergonomically designed soundheads in variety of sizes (1 cm2, 2 cm2, 5 cm2, 10 cm2)
- Soundheads are interchangeable with Electronic Signature residing on all transducers
- Head warming and head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on all soundheads
- 27383 - 5 cm² Sound Head Applicator
- 4248 - ConductorTM Ultrasound Gel - 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)li>
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.