ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Heine Gamma® GP Sphygmomanometer
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Heine Gamma® GP
Heine standard sphygmomanometer with push-button valve. Combines all the design and quality features of the Gamma G5, but with a push-button valve (Pat. DE 10353157). Fine and precise air-release rate adjustment, ultra-fast air-release, practically wear-free. Easy to operate by both left and right-handed users.
- Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
- Pressure-proof manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large diameter scale. 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High quality indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large insufflation bulb. 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Upper housing made of aluminum alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
- Lower housing is molded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener. Washable.
- Adjustable spoon (plastic). For both right or left-handed operation.
- Innovative push-button valve. Fine and precise air-release rate adjustment, ultra-fast air-release, practically wear-free.
- Easy to operate by both left and right-handed users.
- Adult Cuff: 14 x 58 cm (circumference 29 – 41 cm)