TDP Lamp (Far Infrared Mineral Lamp)
This New and Improved TDP Lamp features a unique, oversized (6.5 inches in diameter) black round plate clay-coated with a mineral formation of 33 essential elements such as Fe, Se, Mn, Zn, Co, Ni, Cu, Cr and K. When activated by a heating plate from behind, the mineral plate emits penetrating far-infrared energy ranging from 2 to 25 microns in wavelength, and 28 to 34 mw/sq.cm in intensity.
TDP Lamp is intended to use to emit energy in the infrared spectrum to provide topical heating for the purpose of temporarily elevating local tissue temperature; and intended to use for the temporary relief of minor muscle strain spasm, temporary increase in local blood circulation where applied, and relaxation of muscle. You may use the CPT Code 97026 to claim infrared lamp to insurance company for reimbursement.
TDP Lamp can be used by licensed practitioners as infrared units to bill insurance providers with the product modality number 97026 to receive reimbursement for your practice.
- Spectrum Range Power Lifting Scope of Arm 2-25 um 220V Only, 275 watts > 11 - (30 cm)
- Elevation Degree Azimuth Degree Life of Mineral Plate > 90 360 1000 - 1500 Hours
- Shining Distance Adjustable Height Oversized Mineral Plate > 8" (20cm) 33" 6.5" Dia. (Reg. size Plate 5" Dia.)
- CPT 97026 Code available to claim for insurance reimburstment
- 0 - 60 Minute timer
- On/off Switch
- Heavy Duty 4 solid legs with casters
- Reinforced Heating (coil) Plate to last longer and heat up faster Stable lamp arms to keep the lamp head at desired levels without bending down
- Professional caution and maintenance signs to remind users of properly using the device
- 33" L x 11" W x 8" H
- 24 Lbs