ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Ergowave Roller Massage Table - Ergowave Intersegmental Traction Table
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
ErgoWave Roller Massage Table
Unique Wave Action – The ErgoWave roller pattern travels up the spine like a wave. All areas of the patient’s spine are covered with three independent rollers repeating every 13 seconds.
- Triple Rollers mounted on three axles to isolate lumbar, thoracic and cervical regions
- Quick Height Adjustments– A gas spring makes roller height adjustments quick and easy
- Contemporary Design – Sleek European lines will complement any office decor
- Ultra Quiet Operation - High quality motor for nearly silent operation without annoying vibrations
- Built-in Storage Shelf
- Low Maintenance design eliminates service points. No routine maintenance required
- A welded steel frame ensures stability
- Fixed height of 24"
- Length: 78"
- Width: 25"
- Treatment Area: 25"
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Roller height adjustment: 3"
- Cycle time: 13 seconds
- Roller Rotation: Counterclockwise
- 1 year warranty
- ETL listed, cETL listed
**Shown with optional leg bolster (sold separately - 897-0331)
|Brand Name||Pivotal Health Solutions|