ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.899 Reviews
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$19.59 Special Price $17.598 Reviews
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$32.09 Special Price $27.287 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
EMS 5.0 Muscle Stimulator Unit - Dual Channel EMS
EMS 5.0 Muscle Stim
The EMS unit is designed for personal use; however, it is strong enough to be used in an office setting. The EMS uses very weak electrical impulses to contract and relax muscles. It produces "passive" exercise by sending electrical impulses or signals to the selected muscle or muscle groups to contract and relax them. The EMS can relax a "tense", "tight" or spasmodic muscle. Common candidates for EMS include those in high stress situations who experience muscle tension in the upper back and neck areas, and those who suffer from chronic tension headaches. The EMS will increase motion, range and response of muscles restricted from disuse or from atrophy from another cause. It is helpful following activity restrictions, such as after surgery or being in a cast. It is also helpful at increasing local blood circulation. The EMS is portable and may be clipped to a belt, shirt, pocket, bra or other clothing.
- Dual Channel EMS unit.
- Pulse Width: 250 Microseconds
- Pulse Rate: 5, 30, 100Hz
- Pulse Ramp: 1, 3, 5 Seconds
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80mA
- Contraction Control: 1-30 Seconds
- Relaxation Control: 1-45 Seconds
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- 1 year Warranty
- Lead Wires
- 4 Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.