EMS 7500 Digital
Our nicest and most powerful (100mA) EMS unit! EMS 7500 2nd edition's features include, Dual Channel, 3 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 100mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish.
- Electrodes: 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Dimensions: 1" x 2 2/5" x 4"
- Weight: 5.3 oz (includes battery)
- Power Source: 9V battery
- Timer: Adjustable in 5 minute increments from 5 - 60 minutes or continuous
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 150 Hz adjustable
- Pulse Width: Variable from 50 - 300 µs
- Output Mode: Constant, synchronous, alternate
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Stimulator, Lead Wires, 4 Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet
FAQ's from the community.
1 Question and 0 Answers
| Page 1
of 1 | Next >
Q: Are you shopping in bangkok thailand?
Created on Friday, November 28, 2014 by Max