ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
- SaleScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables$44.39 Special Price $37.739 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"$18.89 Special Price $16.062 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Dynamic Tape® Bulk Roll 2" Tattoo Design
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Dynamic Tape® Bulk Single Rolls 2”
The Tape You Have Been Waiting For…
Dynamic Tape® is not a kinesiology or athletic tape. It is a Biomechanical Tape, and entirely new category of sports and therapeutic taping. Biomechanical Tapes consists of innovative, 4 way stretching tapes with strong elastic resistance and recoil of varying grades that absorb and inject force to reduce the workload on the body. The Biomechanical Taping Methodology is designed to manage load, manage movement patterns, manage function. Dynamic Tape® is a revolution in biomechanical taping. It does all this with a soft and breathable tape that is of such high quality and strength that professional athletes around the world trust to use their product every day. From rehabilitation to the World Cup, Dynamic Tape is changing the way we look at sports and therapeutic taping.
Different Aims, Different Materials, Different Properties, Different Mechanisms = Different Application
Dynamic Tape® has a very strong resistance and recoil (12-15kg with a PowerBand) throughout its entire range which allows it to generate a genuine deceleration force and load absorption, store the energy at end of range and then re-inject it back into the system to assist shortening, all without restricting motion.
It is not designed to go on like a kinesiology tape, at the end of range to lift skin, create space and have its effects primarily via neurophysiological means. It is designed to go on in inner or mid-range with tension to provide a mechanical resistance which preliminary research shows can successfully change position, movement patters and movement velocity as well as create significant compression.
The strong forces necessary to create these direct mechanical effects need to be attenuated to ensure good adhesion and to avoid blisters on the skin. Do not apply like a kinesiology tape or problems will arise.
Grades: Dynamic Tape® comes in three different grades with differing resistance and recoil attributes.
- Beige with Beige Tattoo – has strong elastic resistance and recoil suitable for biomechanical taping. It can also be laminated into a PowerBand to create a very strong resistance and recoil when required.
- Beige with Black Tattoo - generally exhibits a stronger resistance and recoil properties. It has a very good energy storage and release capacity which is enhanced as a PowerBand. This makes it ideal for musculotendinous applications like muscle tears and tendinopathies and also for large multi-joint applications.
- Dynamic Tape® Eco Black with Grey Tattoo - has a higher elastic modulus so hits a much higher resistance much sooner in its range. This makes it ideal for applications where there is little movement but high resistance is desirable, i.e. joint glides and ligaments. It also has slightly less recoil to allow for stabilizing applications which enhance force closure but with less risk of compromising circulation and neural function.
|Brand Name||Dynamic Tape®|