"It’s easy to use and is up and running within minutes!"
The microprocessor controlled ComboCareTM is a professional two-channel electrotherapy device that combines clinical ultrasound therapy with five treatment waveforms: IF 2-Pole, IF 4-Pole, EMS, Russian and TENS waveform. Features a large easy-to-read LCD panel that allows the clinician to quickly set up treatment parameters. A dual frequency 5 cm2 sound head comes standard with the unit.
Its advanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy no matter where you use it! You can choose between several different amplitude modulation options. The interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and programmable timer
- Waveforms include: IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS waveform
- 20 ultrasound presets
- 10 presets per waveform totaling 50 presets in all
- User-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
- Includes four (50 x 50 mm) adhesive electrodes, four (50 x100 mm) adhesive electrodes, two sets of rubber electrodes with sponges, two elastic straps, two sets of lead wires, AC adapter and power cord, electrical stimulation cable, electrode wire for ultrasound combination, 5 cm2 ultrasound head, and operating manual
- Product dimensions: 9.8” (W) x 7.3 (L) x 3.2 (H)
- UPC Bar Code Number: 0 92237 60546 2
- Product weight: 5.5 lbs
- 2-year warranty