ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.89 As low as $2.2910 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$23.79 Special Price $21.418 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing7 Reviews
Cho-Pat Patellar Kneecap Stabilizer
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Cho-Pat® Patellar (Kneecap) Stabilizer
Cho-Pat ® Patellar (Kneecap) Stabilizer improves patellar tracking resulting in less knee degeneration, inflammation, and pain.
- The fabric-covered neoprene material applies constant pressure to the joint providing effective symptomatic relief of acute and chronic pain associated with patellar tendonitis, arthritis, and overuse syndromes.
- The stabilizer has four enclosed firm plastic tubes acting as buttresses around the kneecap to reduce patellar subluxation and degeneration.
- The stabilizer allows for full mobility of the knee joint while improving lateral and medial support for weak and arthritic knees.
- Sizing is bases on the circumference of the center of the kneecap
- If you are between sizes, we suggest trying the smaller size
- Available in Left or Right