3pp® CMCcare Thumb Brace
Carefully molded to stabilize the CMC joint, the CMCcare Thumb Brace is a superior solution to treat CMC arthritis and instability. It stabilizes the CMC joint for pain-free motion and restores proper alignment of the thumb for improved function. Designed to avoid pressure in the web space with softly flared, rounded edges for comfort.
- Comfortable design eliminates pressure in the web space and leaves the ulnar border of the hand free for function
- Squeezable embedded stay contours and stabilizes the 1st metacarpal on the trapezium to restore alignment and reduce pain
- Replaceable strap is adjustable at both ends allowing the patient to determine the proper fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) can be easily adjusted with a heat gun for a custom fit
- Durable, waterproof, stain and abrasion resistant
- Includes two closures tabs and a replacement strap
Measure the width at the MP joint (A) and the length of the thumb from the MP joint to the wrist (B).
The CMCcare sizes do overlap. If measurement falls between sizes follow these suggestions.
- Choose the smaller size if your hands are thin and your thumb muscles are soft or flattened
- Choose the larger size if your hands are fuller and your thumb muscles are large and firm
MP Joint Width (A)
Thumb Length (B)
5/8” - 1” (1.58 cm - 2.54 cm)
1 ½” - 2” (3.18 cm - 5.08 cm)
7/8” - 1 1/8” (2.22 cm - 2.86 cm)
1 7/8” - 2 ¼” (4.76 cm - 5.71 cm)
1” - 1 ¼” (2.54 cm - 3.18 cm)
2 1/8” - 2 ¾” (5.08 cm - 6.98 cm)