ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing5 Reviews
Oval-8® Splint - Oval-8 Finger Splint - Package of 5
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Oval-8® Finger Splint - Package of 5 - Beige
A simple, effective solution to stabilize and align the small joints (PIP and DIP) of the fingers. Oval-8 Finger Splints can be worn six different ways to treat conditions such as: mallet finger, trigger finger, swan-neck and boutonniere deformities, lateral deviation, fractures and more.
- Open design allows for functional use of the finger and uninvolved joints, keeps skin dry, and allows for use in water.
- No strapping or tape required to stay in place.
- Available in sizes 2-15 (each splint fits a full size and a size and a half depending on which end is applied first).
- Can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked finger joints and may aid in preventing the formation of further deformity
- Sizes correspond to but are not an exact match to U.S. jewelers ring sizes, measurement with an Oval-8 Sizing Set assures a proper fit
|Brand Name||3-Point Products|