ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.0510 Reviews
ScripHessco Economy Smooth Headrest Paper, 8.5"W x 225'L for Chiropractor & Exam Tables
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Economy Headrest Squares with Face Slots 12" x 12"
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
Tiger Balm Analgesics - Tiger Balm Topical Pain Relieving Ointment
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
- 2 oz. Muscle Rub Cream: Used by sports trainers for both pre-exercise workout and post-exercise soreness
- 0.63 oz. Regular Strength White: The classic Tiger Balm ointment formulation. Used for general pain relief
- 0.63 oz. Extra Strength Red: The Red formula is particularly known for its warm feel and scent. Also good for spot work on trigger points, and loosening tight muscles.
- 0.63 oz Ultra Strength Non-Staining Sports Rub: Strongest Tiger Balm ointment formula. Deep penetration used for spot work on trigger points and loosening tight muscles.
- 1.7 oz. Ultra Strength Non-Staining Sports Rub: Strongest Tiger Balm ointment formula. Deep penetration used for spot work on trigger points and loosening tight muscles.
- 1.76 oz Shoulder/ Neck Rub: Lotion formulation goes on smoothly. Dissipating scent allows your patient to return to work or social environment without concern of traditional balm scent.
- 2 oz. Liniment Bottle: Fast-acting liquid formula penetrates quickly and is easy to apply to large areas of the body
- Pain Relieving Patches 4" X 2.75" (package of 5): Provides localized pain relief. Just peel & stick to your patients' sore spot.
- Extra Strength - Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum
- Regular Strength - Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput oil, Cassia oil, Clove oil, Dementholized mint oil, Paraffin petrolatum
- Ultra Strength - Camphor, Menthol, Cajuput oil, Cassia oil, Clove oil, Dementholized mint oil, Paraffin petrolatum
- Liniment - Camphor, Menthol 16%, Oil of Wintergreen 28%, Eucalyptus Oil, Light Mineral Oil, Spike Lavender Oil
- Muscle Rub - Methyl Salicylate 15%, Camphor 3%, Menthol 5%
- Liniment Pain Relieving Patch - Camphor 80 mg/patch, Menthol 24 mg/patch, Capsicum Extract 16 mg/patch
- Neck and Shoulder Rub
- Under normal conditions the shelf life is estimated at 3-4 years.
- It is an external preparation for the relief of bodily aches and pains of muscle and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.