Theraworx® Protect Wipes
Therworx® Protect Wipes
An advanced hygiene system that’s engineered to restore the natural ecosystem of the skin. It preserves the permeability barrier with a safe, non-toxic alternative other antiseptics, thus preventing skin dryness, damage, and rise in PH.
Theraworx Protect is the first known topical immunoactive that optimizes immune health by supporting the skin’s natural defensive functions, resulting in immunocompetency.
It starts with optimizing the stratum corneum, creating a thriving skin microbiome — the ecological community of commensal, symbiotic, and pathogenic microorganisms that exist within the stratum corneum. When the skin’s microbiome thrives, it allows the stratum corneum to serve its critical, protective functions.
This differs greatly from continued use of other antiseptics. For instance, in an IRB, randomized controlled study comparing Theraworx Protect to chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) in a repeated application testing model, CHG was shown to degrade the stratum corneum. Compromising the critical skin layer can be a significant factor when it comes to managing hospital acquired conditions.
- Total-body hygiene application and maintenance for new admits, isolation, ICU bathing, pre-surgical bathing, bed-bound and behavioral residents
- Cleansing before and after urinary catheter insertion
- Maintenance cleansing for patients with urinary catheter
- Cleansing before urinary analysis (inpatient and outpatient)
- Enhancement to hand hygiene protocol